EXPERT SERVICES / SERVICE POWER
The aims of the Lean program for services are better services and a more satisfied customer. This goal is achieved by concentrating on the voice of the customer and avoiding unnecessary work and idle time in all service processes.
In services, human beings are met. These meetings involve many kinds of interaction and communication. In services, the leadership work, example, and flexibility are emphasized. Service Power is a development program designed for companies and service organizations, in which the customer service experience and quality optimization are the main focus. Productifying and marketing services are part of Lean Leadership.
In Service Power -coaching true customer experiences are evaluated, the productification of services and their efficiency is analyzed, and better practices are developed and implemented.
2. Practical application of Lean Leadership
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Handling communication situations
- Developing interactiveness
- Uncertainty and fear of communication
- Interactive leadership and strategic communication
- Capability – Attribute
- Capability – Continuous
3. Lean as an all-encompassing method of leading
Courses and workshops:
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.